TAROT : Back to the Future Spread (angol nyelven)

On This Day


Marty McFly returns to this date in 1955 in the awesome time-traveling flick Back to the Future. He must make sure his high-school-aged parents unite in order to save his own existence.

Summation of Spread*


Wish you could hop in a time machine? Time traveling is a fun idea, especially when we think about what we could do differently to create an alternative future outcome. It is easy to forget that our present becomes tomorrow’s past. Looking at life in this way, we realize we constantly affect the future with our present actions.

Cast Your Cards**

Take a moment to picture yourself ten years ago. Picture yourself now. Picture yourself ten years in the future. Cast your cards.



1. Do I make my decisions or let others make them for me?
2. What is my greatest regret?
3. What did I give up on?
4. How do I utilize my talents?
5. Am I making healthy choices?
6. What should I change right now?
7. What do I want my next chapter to contain?
8. What do I need to do right now for a better tomorrow?
9. What is my future self requesting of me?



*Back to the Future 
used 1.21 gigawatts and a flux capacitor to travel back in time. Despite centuries of dreams and research, time travel sadly remains beyond our reach.

**The Chariot is a card that can be used to time travel and journey into different modes of existence—consider it tarot’s time machine. The only question is, where do you want to go?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése