TAROT: Forgiveness Spread (angol nyelven)



On This Day

A series of suicide attacks occurred in New York City, Arlington, Virginia, and Shanksville, Pennsylvania, on this day in 2001. Nearly 3,000 people were murdered when terrorists altered American landscape, history, and foreign policy forever.

Summation of Spread

Forgiveness does not make offending acts acceptable, but it frees the person harboring anger. The ramifications of retaliation
versus forgiveness were considered when creating this spread. Forgiveness is a mental and sometimes spiritual act of ceasing feelings of resentment, anger, and indignation.

The Mayo Clinic says letting go of grudges and bitterness makes way for peace, kindness, and compassion. It also leads to healthier relationships, lower blood pressure, and many other desirable qualities.





Cast Your Cards

1. Can I express my emotions without apologizing for them?
2. Do I have a support system around me?
3. What can I turn this pain into?
4. What is causing me to hold on to anger and resentment?
5. Can I find empathy for the person who hurt me?
6. How do I rid myself of anger?
7. Can I set the boundaries I need?
8. Can I give thanks for the good in my life?
9. How do I deal with the fact that my anger may return?
10. Imagining myself in the future, is my life better without vengeance?
11. Final word.



(forrás: 365 Tarot Spreads)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése